Followers

Thursday 8 November 2012

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!



THANK YOU. Thank you Universe for all that I have, and for all that I AM. Thank you Universe for putting me directly in front of those who need my services as I do them. Thank you Universe for your guidance, and love, even though at times I don't always understand it.

THANK YOU. Thank you Universe for my health, wealth, right direction, deep insights, and my willingness to continue to move forward. Thank you for my willingness to LET GO of Fear, and to TRUST! Thank you Universe for the unending supply of air that I breathe, and breath in my body. Thank you for Life.

THANK YOU. Thank you Universe for the unabashed love that I AM and BEING willing to shower that love upon myself and all those who I come in contact with KNOWING, that what I give out returns back to me sevenfold! Thank you Universe for the unending flow of prosperity in my life even when I'm not able to recognize it. Thank you Universe for sustaining me.

THANK YOU. Thank you Universe for the deep healing that is taking place within. Thank you for my willingness to OPEN UP MY HEART. Thank you for my desire to LOVE! Thank you for my family, and our willingness to help, love, and support each other. Thank you Universe for your unending support.

One of the fastest ways to recognizing Spirit and having a grateful heart is to be Thankful! I have come to experience and notice that when I AM grateful and thankful there is NO room for negativity, dis-ease, anger, or any of that! BEING grateful, for me, helped me to recognize Spirit EVERYWHERE!

THANK YOU. Thank you Universe for my gratefulness and for my clarity that I KNOW who I AM and whose I AM!.......THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Universe, AND SO IT IS AMEN!

SPIRITUAL SUPERSTAR
BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE!